Friday, June 15, 2012

New iFruit Products and Software


The tech world was all abuzz this week with the announcement of the latest products from the iFruit company that were shown at the 2012 WWDC. Fan-boyz and gurlz all over were so excited they were ready to burst! Wow, the new MacBook Pro has a matte screen!!

I’m sorry iFruit fanz, I’m not one of you. The new UltraBooks from PC vendors sound a lot cooler to me. Live long and prosper iFruit company. Your products keep the real companies on their toes and innovating.

As for iOS 6 software, there is very good news for iFanz: very soon you will be able to do many of the things that Android ICS users have come to take for granted. Of course, you'll still be way behind on many apps but at least you’re getting closer to Android capability. As for me, I’ll continue to happily use Androids and continue to pull away from iFruit users.

No comments:

Post a Comment