Sunday, January 9, 2011

Changes

All day today I've been going through my bags of information from CES trying to get things organized for my CES reports. Some of the things I found could have changed the way I covered the event.

I have always been a pen and paper note taker at all of my meetings and events. I've always love the long, thin spiral notepads that are usually available in the press room because they have always been ideal for me. I may have found another solution.

I have been testing a Samsung Galaxy Tab for a few weeks now and have really learned to love it. My problem has always been finding a good way to carry it to trade shows. At the Real table at Showstoppers during CES they were giving away free cases for cell phones. I wasn't too interested until I saw they had a case for the Tab so I picked one up.

Tonight I tried it on the Tab and it's magnificent! It provides safe, compact protection and is a very attractive black "leather". By combing a well protected Tab and the InkPad app I could have saved myself a lot of trouble at CES. I'll be using a lot from now on to see how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment