Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thoughts on the new Pentax camera

We posted the Pentax OPTIO RS1500 announcement earlier this evening and I've had some thoughts I wanted to share. The RS1500 will be a perfect fit as a company issued camera for many companies. I'm thinking of sectors like real estate and insurance where agents need to have a camera to take picture very often.

Why the RS1500 as opposed to other models? The skins! Every camera can have the company's custom logo on it. It's great advertising that will cost VERY little to implement. I can see all of our columnists carrying RS1500 cameras with the MCC logo on them when they cover any event. Every vendor we see will know instantly who we are. In addition, if you put the camera down and forget to pick it up again whoever finds it will know who it belongs to!

Maybe I should get into marketing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment