Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Problem resolved

Yesterday's frustrating efforts to remove FailSafe from a Netbook computer I'm testing finally has reached a happy ending. After my first call to tech support I tried the online chat support and got nowhere fast. The tech I chatted with recommending calling again because that was the only way I could get the help I needed.

The second call went better, the person I talked to actually spoke English! After almost an hour of trying everything under the sun he left the case file open and promised he'd call me with a solution when he found one. At 8AM this morning I received a call from him and he had good news. He finally found someone at Phoenix who gave him a link to a removal app. I tried it and it worked!! Yeah!! No more FailSafe!!

 If you have a computer with FailSafe on it and you want to remove it go to download.failsafe.com/fspatch.exe and download the file. Run the app and you'll be as happy as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment