Thursday, December 23, 2010

FUD

Well, it looks like the FUD Masters are about to strike again. MSFT has always been the true master of Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt. They've used the tactic time after time to defeat other companies. They were able to kill OS2, Lotus 1-2-3, WordPerfect and many, many other worthwhile products by promising that MSFTs new product will be so spectacular that you'll forever rue the day you bought something else.

Everyone is expecting MSFT to announce that they will be producing a version of Windows for ARM tablets "next" year and boy will it be GREAT. All you have to do is NOT buy someone else's lousy product this year.

Yeah, right. I'm sorry folks but I love my Android powered products and I know that MSFT versions will be slower, buggier and crash more ofter. That's their history and I know they'll continue down the same path.

No comments:

Post a Comment