Saturday, December 11, 2010

Mirror, Mirror

I just received an interesting product to review. It's called the Mirror, Mirror and it's made by the Samigon Division of Argraph.

If you're one of the thousands of people who take their own picture with a digital camera or cell phone then you've taken lots of pictures with the top of your head chopped off. Just look at anyone's Facebook pictures section and you'll see lots of people with their heads cut off.

The Mirror, Mirror is designed to eliminate that problem. It's a small, metal mirror that attaches to your camera or phone and allows you to see what the camera sees. And when I say small, I mean small! It will be pretty much unnoticed on the front of your camera and not too much of a distraction when not in use.

Of course, the first big question is: how does it work? I attached the "mirror" to the front of a compact, point-and-shoot camera much like the ones owners of this product will have. It attached easily and I tried to use it. I could see an image in the mirror but I had a lot of trouble seeing it clearly. I guess my "olde" eyes aren't the ones this mirror is designed to reflect.

The Mirror, Mirror is only $5.99 and may be exactly what a young pair of eyes need to help them take their own picture.

You can buy them at www.argraph.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment