Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Archos 10.1 Tablet

Earlier today I received an Archos 10.1 Internet Tablet to review. As is my habit, I charged it up and gave it a cursory look to see what it could do. At first I thought it was a typical tablet, but with a really great screen. After several hours of testing I now am in love with this tablet. It does all of the normal Android stuff, playing videos, reading books, playing games, etc.But what makes it great is it's ability to use USB peripherals amongst other things. I plugged in a wireless dongle and had full keyboard and mouse functionality immediately!

So this means I can use a tablet all day long when I'm on the go and have full computer functionality back in the hotel to write articles and blogs. How great is that! I can't wait to write this review!

No comments:

Post a Comment