Saturday, September 24, 2011

City of Lost Wages.

I'm sitting in the City of Lost Wages waiting for a connecting flight and I was reminiscing about how many times I've been through this airport. Since I first started covering trade shows I have made at least one trip a year, most years I've made several.

I was just telling my wife that I know this airport as well as any I've ever flown out of, and it changes constantly! I'l be back again in January for CES and I'm sure there will be new things to see.

3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    As a member of the working force, you possess specific statutory rights specifically designed to protect injured employees in the event that you are injured while performing in the course and scope of your employment. Workers' compensation provides limited insurance coverage for injured employees for lost of wages, medical treatment, vocational rehabilitation and retraining, if necessary.

    www.compmanwc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too often, we see companies forget to take care of the workers whose efforts and hard work keep things running. It isn’t fair when they endure an injury at the workplace and aren’t properly compensated. Our firm is dedicated to protecting your rights.

    compmanwc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seventy-five years ago this month, on June 25, 1938, President Franklin Delano
    Roosevelt signed the Fair Labor Standards Act into law, establishing, among other things, the
    first lasting federal minimum wage in the United States.i
    Today, the federal minimum wage
    stands at $7.25 per hour.ii Nearly 3.6 million Americans work for pay at or below the federal
    minimum wage.i
    Click here To More......

    ReplyDelete