Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Google+

Google has finally moved their Google+ product from Alpha to open Beta. As of today anyone can go to www.google.com/+ and sign up to be part of the development of Google+. I really wish Google luck with this program, competition makes every product better.

This Thursday Facebook is expected to announce some major upgrades to their product and that will force Google to try even harder to catch up, or better yet, move ahead. Considering the immense popularity of Facebook that will be a real challenge.

But don't count Google out. Sometimes they trip a bit on the way but most of their products are great. I love gMail, Google Docs and Android OS, all Google products. They have the deep pockets needed to develop a better-than-Facebook and I hope they can do it. Don't get me wrong, I love Facebook and I use it all day long, but let's see if there is something even better on the horizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment