Saturday, September 22, 2012

Wal-Mart Drops Kindle


Wal-Mart has joined rival Target is dropping the Amazon Kindle from sales in their stores. While Wal-Mart isn’t saying why it’s obvious to me, Amazon.com is stealing sales from them.

It’s the same problem that motivated Target to drop Kindles. People go into the brick-and-mortar store and try out the products hands-on then go online and buy it from Amazon.com at much lower prices. One reason I know about people doing this is because I’ve done it myself. Many times. Why any company in their right minds would continue with this business model is beyond me.

We support all three companies business decisions because this is business and every company should do what they have to do to remain profitable. It’s the American capitalism model at it’s best. May they all live long and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment