Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Online Shopping

About 69% of consumers use their smartphone to help
]them shop. Some 63% use the phone to research products,
while 62% compare prices, 56% look for coupons or deals,
54% check for store hours, and 52% find nearby store
locations, according to survey reports released Monday.

Uberall’s “Near Me Shopping Report,” which analyzes
responses from more than 1,000 smartphone users
across the U.S., aims to understand “near me” search
preferences and behavior. The commissioned study
was conducted between July 23 and July 27, 2018.

Among millennials, “near me” adoption was even greater,
at 92%.

Overall, 84% of survey participants said they typically use
near-me searches to find food, followed by 56% who use
them to find entertainment, 50% to find banking, 41% to
find apparel, and 38% to locate personal care.

When asked to rank a specific retailer or store with “near
me” searches or a general product “near me” search and
specific brand “near me” search, the top response was “a

specific retailer or store.”

No comments:

Post a Comment