Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nicole

I'm in the middle of testing a Netbook computer that has been frustrating me to no end. There are times that I love it and times that I hate it. Today I thought of a great analogy: it reminds of Nicole Kidman. The Netbook is beautiful to behold: a great form factor, everything is in the right place and shaped well, and it's topped off with a gorgeous red case. Sounds just like Nicole Kidman to me! But it's software package is terrible! Just like Nicole's choices of movies to star in! I've never been able to sit through one of her movies and I never get through a testing session with the Netbook without getting frustrated or angry. If you ever hear me complaining about how Nicole is getting under my skin you'll know I'm talking about a Netbook, not a person!

No comments:

Post a Comment