Friday, June 8, 2012

Android ICS Update


I woke up to a pleasant surprise one day this week. When I turned on my Phablet I was greeted with an update notification that said I had the Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich, ready to install. Naturally I was thrilled and told the system to install ICS. I ended up with Android version 4.0.4 and what a great decision that was!!

ICS has only been installed for a short time but so far it’s been great. There are subtle changes to the screens and icons but the biggest change I’ve noticed is the speed improvement. I can’t tell you exactly how much faster it is, all I can say is that it is noticeable.

Now if all of the other vendors will upgrade the various Android 2.x and 3.x systems we have we’ll be able to take advantage of all of the ICS improvements!

No comments:

Post a Comment