Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Who is the Real Innovator in Smartphones?


By Chuck Hajdu

I just saw an interesting piece on Fox Business News (FBN) on who is really innovating in the Smartphone arena and who’s playing catch-up. Regular readers of this blog know that Samsung Android phones are the real leaders in the market, not the iFruit company! Let’s hope that a little national news coverage will wake people up to the fact that iStuff is lagging far behind.!

The last comment in the FBN piece was that Steve Jobs came back to lead the iFruit company after they lost their way back in the ‘90s but that isn’t an option any longer. My stock buying and selling advice over the years has been fairly limited but is usually right on the money. Here’s a recommendation: sell your iFruit stock while it’s still grotesquely over priced!

1 comment:

  1. I guess a lot of consumers really don't know who is the real innovator in smartphones. I would like to refer this post to my uni friends and all others who have smartphones. I would also like to take your stock buying advice into account. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete