Friday, February 3, 2017

More From CES

By Robert Sanborn

CES was here and I definitely can say I did not conquer it. The show formerly known as the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas will probably have over 175,000 people visiting and space that would take up the equivalent of 42 US football fields in size; including the end zones.
And it was a blast to see and there were a ton of really cool things that are available now and some that are not. I saw a lot of prototypes of products and while time will tell, what I saw made the trip worthwhile.

What follows is a sampling of what was cool and fun to see.

There were thousands of people there; looking for buyers, looking for places to sell the products, and some were there just to show off. My phone app tells me that I took over 10,000 steps easily each day and covered near 10K each day as well. It was fun to see some old friends, some new things, and just be surprised and awed at some of what was there. To see more pictures, go to: The Picture Page


Ok, enough of the wearables and Fitbit craze. Now you can have something for your Dog


I have to admit, Jack Strauser of DOK Solutions has some pretty cool things in his booth. Imagine a charging station that doesn't care what you want to charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment