Thursday, March 8, 2012

News from the iFruit company


I don’t know about you but I’m already tired of the iFruit company hype-fest! Every tech web site and most of my emails in the last 24 hours have been iFruit centered. My question is: why?

Everyone in the tech industry, and a few million other people, eagerly awaited the latest “pronouncements from the mount” from the iFruit company this week. Was it worth the wait, all of the eager anticipation? Not to me it wasn’t. The latest version of the iPad, called the “new iPad” for now, had a few improvements but nothing was earth shaking. If you haven’t read anything about the list of improvements the iFruit company made, you can use Google (the anti-iFruit company) to find any of the thousands of sites that will have the complete specs online by the time you read this.

I’m sure all of the fan boys and girls out there are pre-buying because they just HAVE to buy the latest products from Cupertino. They need to show the world just how cool they are. Personally I remain very happy with Android Phablets and will stay in that camp. I’m sorry iFruit company, you haven’t lured me to the Dark Side yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment