Monday, December 3, 2012

Cell Phone Connectivity


By Chuck Hajdu

In the past month and a half I have been doing a lot of traveling. In my travels I’ve had the opportunity to test several cell phones from multiple carriers with interesting results.

On my trips to Europe and the east coast of the US I carried multiple AT&T phones as well as two from Verizon Wireless. Regular readers of this blog and our ePub know what the mixed results of those trips were. The short version is that Verizon was much more reliable most of the time.

Last week LG sent us two different versions of their new LG Optimus G smartphone to test, one from AT&T and one from Sprint. So far in our preliminary testing the AT&T seems to have much better connectivity and the Sprint phone is lagging behind. We’ll publish ongoing reports as we test both devices and let our readers know what’s happening. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment