Sunday, January 4, 2015

Fed Up With FedEx


This week I had one of those negative experiences that made me fed up with FedEx.

Two weeks ago one of the PR people we work with regularly sent us an email letting us know a product sample was being sent to us via FedEx and gave us a tracking number. We tracked it and found out it was going to be delivered while our office was closed for the Christmas holiday.

We went online and used the FedEx hold for delivery option knowing no one would be there to sign for the package. A day or so later we received a phone call from the FedEx office asking us questions. We told them we were out of the office and gave them the date we expected to pick up our package.  At the end of the conversation we felt everything had been worked out.

Oh no, was I wrong. When I went to FedEx I was told the package had been returned to sender despite our coordination with them! Needless to say, I was (and still am) furious!

No comments:

Post a Comment