Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday, The Last Day of CES

Today is Friday, the last day of CES and I am far from Vegas. I fianlly made it back home after a rather long day that kept getting crazier as it went along. 

My misadventures continued after my post of yesterday. Do you remember my peanut problem on Southwest? No peanuts because someone on board had a peanut allergy. One of the flight attendents took pity on me and promised to give me peanuts as I was leaving the plane.  Not so fast!! As we were about to de-plane Nashville police and paramedics came on board because of a potential problem that had been reported to them. So, guess what? No peanuts.

Just one more short drive and I'll be back in Clarksville. Not so fast again!! There was a major accident 19 miles south of Clarksville that shut down I-24. My GPS warned me and I got off the road and took a torturously long detour. All this with a GPS that kept doing weird crap. Like shutting itself off, or running it's tutorial on it's own, or showing me driving 38 miles per hour while I was standing still. You know, stuff like that. Thank God for the GPS in my phone, it saved me again.

I finally made it back and now I need to catch up on all of the things we saw at CES and get blog posts and articlres written. There is no rest for the weary.

No comments:

Post a Comment