Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thursday morning

It's been an interesting morning so far. I've left Vegas and an currently flying back to Nashville. It's not things are going wrong, they're just less than ideal. Checking out of the hotel went OK but not perfect. The women at checkout couldn't figure out how to give me credit on my account for the four nights. Next, the cabbie argued with me on the route and ran up the bill by a few bucks. Then my boarding pass was not TSA Pre so I had to go through a longish screening line. Next SWA had me boarding at A40. God knows where I would have been on the plane. The counter agent couldn't get my upgrade to A1-15 to work but !et me pre-board. That means no Exit row but at least it's an aisle. The latest example of how this day is going: no peanuts on a Southwest flight!! Someone on board I allergic. As I said, nothing too bad. Just minor irritants.

No comments:

Post a Comment