Sunday, April 8, 2012

Grocery List App


Yesterday’s post about the Chrome browser and the integration of Google apps led me to this post. A few days ago I was working on a grocery list and I realized how old fashioned it was doing it on paper with a pen. I use Phablets and computers for everything else why not lists?

After doing some internet research, I went to the Android Play Store to download the Our Groceries app. It’s supposed to be the best grocery list app and it was worth a few minutes to check it out. It’s a free app but has an advertising banner. It will cost you $4.99 to buy the unlock code if the ads bother you.

I downloaded the app onto both a smartphone and a tablet. The installation asks if you want to synch with other devices and I chose to use my Gmail account to synch. I was pleasantly surprised to see my grocery list synching away on both Phablets and on the www.ourgroceries.com web site. Just imagine, you can create multiple list for any purpose you want and they automatically synch on multiple devices. Now this is cool!

I’m still in the initial testing stages but at this point I have to say I really like Our Groceries and recommend readers give it a shot too.

No comments:

Post a Comment