Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Our Groceries app, Part II


I’ve been using the Our Groceries app for over a week now and I love it. It has made paper lists obsolete and has been a wonderful time saver. Every time I go shopping I take a list with me because I’m not a shopper, I’m a buyer.  The concept of going into a store to look around is alien to me, I just want to buy what I came for and leave.

Our Groceries makes it a breeze to make specific lists for whatever you want to shop for. I’ve made lists for the grocery store, Sam’s Club, Lowe’s and online shopping already and it’s very easy to make and modify lists.

Normally I buy certain products every time I go to certain stores so I’m the perfect Our Groceries client. The routine I’ve settled on is to enter the products I want to buy into the various lists on my laptop in the office or Chromebook in the kitchen  on the Our Groceries web site. They are then available immediately listed on whatever Phablet I’m taking to the store with me. It’s perfect! I love this app!

No comments:

Post a Comment