Saturday, July 7, 2012

Apple “Innovates” Again


The hot rumor from the iFruit company is that, once again, they will be offering another “innovation” later this year, a smaller iPad!! Wow, just think they will be innovating by making a 7ish inch diagonal tablet, something that dozens of vendors have made for years. I have a Samsung 7" tablet that I have used for a very long time, as well as a hlf dozen other tablets of similar size.

Of course all of the FanBoyz and Girlz will prattle on and on about how unique it is while Android fans just shake their heads. It will be just one more example of Fanz drinking the iFruit KoolAid. As for me, I’ll be happily getting things done using my Droids.

1 comment:

  1. And then there was my Casio Fiva "palm top" which I got in 1996 or so and ran for a dozen years, until the battery finally stopped charging. I would have looked for a new battery but by then Win 98 was stretching its hardware capacity (when it was born, Windows 95 was the last operating system any of or our hardware would ever need ;~) and Vista was old news.

    ReplyDelete