Sunday, July 1, 2012

Magellan Back-Up Camera


By Diana Meade

I was recently given a review assignment that was just a bit too late. On a vacation trip earlier this month I was backing out of a parking space and hit a concrete column that I couldn’t see. There was over a thousand dollars of damage to my car and it was in the shop for several days getting repaired. What I needed was the Magellan Wireless Back-Up Camera that I was assigned to review!!

Many new cars come with back-up cameras that turn on when the vehicle are put into reverse gear. The Magellan camera works the same way and shows what is behind you in the Magellan GPS unit mounted in the front of the car. Believe me, I will be installing the camera in my vehicle as soon as I can! Look for a review in an upcoming issue!




1 comment: