Monday, July 23, 2012

Rovio Amazing Alex


By Alex Woody

Rovio, the maker of Angry Birds, has introduced a new game called Amazing Alex. Since I have always been a big fan of all versions of Angry Birds I was looking forward to the new game. I must admit that being an Alex myself had an influence on my wanting to play it right away!

I downloaded the free version and gave it a try. Along with the free version there is a $0.99 pay version and a $2.99 HD version. Since I am an Android user that is the pricing I encountered on the Play Store. I’m not an iFruit user but I understand their pricing is higher. But then again iFruit Fanz are always willing to pay a lot more money to get less, they’re just that kind of people.

The first few levels are REALLY easy but they give you an idea of what has to be done. It’s all about positioning shelves, balloons, scissors and other objects in order to create the reaction you’ll need.

My only complaint is how few free levels there are in the free version. If you want to move on to more complex tasks and higher levels then you have to buy the paid version.

Amazing Alex is a fun app and I recommend it for some quick learning fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment