Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The iFruit company Quarterly Report


Once again, I’m amazed at how accurate my predictions are. The latest quarterly report from the iFruit company confirms what I have predicted many times in this blog, they are no longer meeting profit expectations. In the last quarter their profits were lower and the reason is that buyers are purchasing less expensive models of their products. DUH!!

With each new product announcement all of the Fanboyz and Girlz spend their money on the highest priced iFruit products because they want to show their “circle” that they are cool. Once they have bought all of the iPhones and iPads they can afford to, then things stabilize. The people who are buying iFruit products today are looking for value because they aren’t rabid fans.

Here’s my suggestion to anyone buying a new Phablet, go Android, not iFruit. I also feel that this quarter isn’t a small blip, it’s a view of the future. Sell your iFruit shares now and enjoy the profit. If I’m wrong, I’ll be shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment