Thursday, August 9, 2012

DUH!! How Obvious


I’m always amazed at how some people spend lots of time and money doing surveys to find out what should be obvious to anyone, Keynote Services recently conducted a survey of Phablet users and came to this conclusion: Two-thirds of consumers surveyed for the study cited “Web pages being too slow to load” as their leading frustration with the mobile Web. Imagine that! People want faster web access!

I have a serious suggestion for anyone who wants to find out the obvious, just ask me. Oh yeah, and give me the money you would have spent interviewing thousands of people just to find out what everyone can plainly see.

1 comment:

  1. And in other news.... another study shows that Smartphone and Tablet users use their devices differently! Nielson surveyed 1,500 tablet users and 6,000 iFruit and Android users and made this brilliant discovery. Let me see if I understand this, people use different devices differently. Once again, I am forced to scream a long and loud.... DUH!!!

    ReplyDelete