Monday, August 20, 2012

Facebook Stock Price


Last week’s new low price for Facebook stock is a precursor of what is yet to come. The availability of early investor’s shares (like Goldman Sachs) on the market meant there was a glut of shares available and very few people to buy them. Just wait until Zukerberg can start unloading his shares! I expect the stock price to get down to single digits.

What can save Facebook stock? Maybe hiring a real CEO will help but I’m not sure about that either. Meg Whitman is doing a better job at HP than her predecessors did so maybe there’s hope for Facebook too.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this great post. It’s very enlightening. I absolutely love to read informative stuff. Looking forward to find out more and acquire further knowledge from here! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this data shown and it has given me some sort of commitment to have success for some reason, so keep up the good work.

    FB

    ReplyDelete