Thursday, August 30, 2012

Konnet iCrado Pro for Android Smartphones Review

By Chuck Hajdu

I have always been a big fan of cradles since the days of PDAs (Personal Digital Assistants), the precursor of today’s Smartphones. Most of my favorite PDAs used cradles for charging and synching and they made my life easier.

My current Smartphone of choice is a Samsung Galaxy S II and I was delighted when I saw the Konnet iCardo Pro was available for this model. The iCardo Pro is an all metal stand that looks great and works as a stand and charger for the S II, S II and Note models.

Included in the box is the cradle and a USB synch and charge cable. The USB cable is long enough to provide for quite a bit of flexibility in where you plug it in.

The iCardo stand works great as a phone charger but it is more than that. It’s great to be able to have my phone right next to my computer while I work and have all of it’s capabilities at my finger tips.


I can make and receive calls and use all of the other apps I regularly need far more conveniently using the cradle than without them. In no time at all the Konnet iCardo Pro cradle has become one of my favorite pieces of hardware.

MSRP is $29.99
www.konnetonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment