The number of PC users worldwide continues to grow at a tremendous rate, and as the clock ticks towards 2012, owning a PC is almost an essential part of life in the 21st century as more and more businesses take their services online. PC maintenance and security is vital to keep things running smoothly, however performing a regular clean-up and maintenance routine manually is a time-consuming and laborious task, even for advanced, more technical users. Basic users can find this daunting, even confusing, and this could have dangerous consequences even paralyzing the PC with costly repercussions. IObit's Advanced SystemCare takes the pain out of the process, and has become the software of choice for many businesses and consumers wanting to optimise, clean, protect and repair their computers.
Ever since the software was first launched in 2005, Advanced SystemCare has evolved into a fully-comprehensive suite of tools, and the launch of version 5 brings a host of improvements, some new features and enhanced usability. The powerful new version retains the many features seen in previous releases that have surpassed 130 million downloads globally.
Advanced SystemCare 5 pides its functions into four distinct categories. The first, Quick Care performs a series of rapid checks that can be run on a daily basis; the second, Deep Care provides a thorough analysis of the PC's state of health and carries out security and vulnerability fixes, tweaks and improvements, defrags the registry and cleans-up junk files; the third section, Toolbox, contains over 20 easy-to-use utilities offering even more PC maintenance power and the fourth section, Turbo Boost, turns offnon-essential resources with one-click, delivering even more performance capacity when it's needed most.
The key new feature addition in this release is Active Boost, technology that actively runs in the background intelligently managing system resources in real-time, constantly detecting inactive resources and optimizing CPU and RAM usage.
Advanced SystemCare 5 is launched with the following new features and improvements:
- Brand-new architecture and source code allowing compatibility with both 32 and 64-bit systems
- Enhanced User Interface design to improve the user experience
- New cloud technology ensures the database is kept updated at all times
- Improved UI technology to ensure a faster opening time and less resource usage
- Quick and Deep Care modules are enhanced with more powerful clean-up and optimization functions
- Increased functionality in Turbo Boost mode, with Work and Game options added
- New Active Boost function for real-time optimization.
Advanced SystemCare 5 is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP and 2000.
The software is available in 2 versions:
- Advanced SystemCare 5 Free performs basic PC care and protection
- Advanced SystemCare 5 Pro provides the full suite of tools and functionality.
To download Advanced SystemCare 5, go to http://www.iobit.com/advancedsystemcareper.html