The MobileOffice D412 is a color, duplex, sheet-fed document and card scanner capable of scanning an 8.5 inch by 11 inch page in 4.6 seconds. The compact design and flexible dual power configuration enables the scanner to be used in the office or with a laptop on the road.
“Because of its high scan speed, small footprint and reliable design, the MobileOffice D412 is perfect for commercial applications that require the scanning of rigid cards such as: patient registration, lockboxes, remote deposits, bank tellers, loan processing, pharmacies, home healthcare, nurses carts, and ID verifications,” said Mark Druziak, Plustek’s director of marketing and business development.
Key Features Include:
- Front or rear document eject options
- USB or AC powered
- 13 pages per minute scan speed
- Scans to searchable PDF
- Scans of rigid embossed cards such as licenses, insurance cards, membership cards
- Duplex scanning in color, grayscale or black and white
- Easily transportable
- Two single-touch customizable buttons automates frequent scanning jobs
- Advanced image enhancement to automatically straighten and rotate pages, adjust brightness, and crop images to minimize file size and increase OCR accuracy
- Software productivity suite enables PDF, Microsoft Office, JPG TIF creation and management.
- Abbyy Finereader Sprint included
- Energy Star compliant
- 1,000 page per day duty cycle
All Plustek MobileOffice scanners include a suite of document management applications, TWAIN drivers, single-touch button scanning, and scan to PDF capabilities. In addition, APIs are available to authorized system integrators.
All Plustek products can be purchased from authorized resellers, DMRs, VARs, and distributors NewWave Technologies, Ingram Micro and D&H. Additional product information and photos can be found by visiting, http://plustek.com/usa/products/mobile-office-series/mobileoffice-d412/introduction.html.