Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 2

Day 2 is the first day on the show floor and my feet and legs feel it already. I'm taking a short break resting on a bench before I have my next meeting.

I started out the day at the Wynn  where I saw the latest products from Targus. As usual they have some beautiful, well designed cases for iPads, and also a few cases for Android tablets. Well have more on the new offerings from Targus soon.

Next I went to Golla to see their new bags. Golla has some of the most attractive and innovative bags and cases on the market. They have products for everything from tiny phone bags to really impressive camera bags. Thanks to Carolin Winter for the booth tour.

My next meeting is with Pentax and I'm sure I'll have a lot to tell everyone about.

No comments:

Post a Comment