Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ice Cream Sandwich


Right now I regularly use 2 Smartphones and several Tablets that all use various version of the Android OS. Some use versions 2.2 or 2.3 and others use version 3.1 or 3.2. None of them uses the latest version, 4.1, also known as Ice Cream Sandwich.

From what I’ve read, version 4.1 is the best version of Android OS yet and I’m jealous of the people who have it already. I keep hoping that one day I’ll find that Motorola, or Acer, or Samsung has uploaded an ICS update automatically to my Tablets.

The ICS version of Android has apparently had a complete re-write and almost every facet of the OS has been upgraded and improved. I’m already a big Android fan and ICS should make me even a happier user. We’ll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment