Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday morning at CES

Well I'm surviving. As my long time readers know, I have the world's softest feet. I get serious blisters at every trade show I attend and this one is no exception. Last night I got a doozie on my right foot and that's going to slow me down a bit today.

Last night was the big Showstoppers evening event and, as usual, it was great. They had over a hundred companies showing their products and services and hundreds of reporters covering them. We'll have a full report coming up so stay tuned.

I ran into a lot of long time PR friends and that made the enjoy the event even more. S&S PR had several new faces and a bunch of my old friends were there for our annual picture together. I'm going to post a lot of pictures soon and will let our readers know where to see them. It's time to get today started so we'll post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment