Tuesday, October 4, 2011

iFruit Siri

The iFruit company announced their new Siri Intelligent Assistant today and I am underwhelmed. Once again the iFruit company has done a superb job of hyping technology that will enthrall the unwashed masses. I have always been a huge fan of the PDA concept and have used one every day of my life for many, many years.

Will the new iFruit Siri change how people use their devices? Possibly, but only because they haven't used the existing capabilities of their products before. This is how I feel about the announcement: God bless the iFruit company. They keep the media and the fan boys interested and that makes us all better.Keep the fires burning!

As for me, I'll stick with the freedom Android gives and enjoy their apps freely (pun intended).

No comments:

Post a Comment