Monday, October 3, 2011

Prresto printer service

First of all, let me apologize for not posting to this blog for several days. Unfortunately, we lost my mother last week and I have been tied up with very serious family matters. It has been very difficult for my family and I didn't have the time for business.

The reason I'm calling this post the Presto printer service is because that was one one of the big surprises I encountered this week. I signed up for the Presto printer service at www.presto.com several years ago for my mother as a Mother's Day present. I wanted to help her stay in touch with her children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. At the time she kept calling it "that thing you got me" and wanted nothing to do with it. After a bit of coaxing, she finally let me hook it up for her and I asked her to give it a try.

I added all of our immediate relatives to her contact list and asked them to send her pictures and emails. Every once in a great while she'd tell me she was out of ink or paper and I'd have some delivered to her. I never really checked to see how many emails she received but she would occasionally mention something she'd received.

Today we were cleaning out her drawers and closets and found ALL of the pictures she'd received. She had saved them off in folders so she could look at them over and over.

"That thing" turned out to be a wonderful link for her and her family far away. Thank you Presto for making my mother's life a bit brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment